The Proud Trust is a life saving and life enhancing organisation that helps young people empower themselves to make a positive change for themselves and their communities. We do this through youth groups, peer support, managing the LGBT Centre for Manchester, delivering of training and events, campaigns, undertaking research and creating resources.
- Inside Out - A youth group for LGBT+ young people aged 13 – 18 years old (or up to 25 years). We play games, do activities, have debates and go on trips. We meet every Tuesday 4:30-6:30pm
- YOIO - A fun, safe and supportive space for young people aged 13 – 19 (and up to 25 in some circumstances) who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or questioning their identity. Each week at YOIO we play group games, talk and learn about LGBT related topics, bake, get creative, explore and celebrate who we are and more! Tuesdays 5 – 7PM
- Rainbow Reflections - Rainbow Reflections is a group for young people aged 13-19 who live in Trafford and identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people. Come along to our friendly and lively group for games, workshops and snacks. Every Wednesday from 4:30-6:30pm
- Planet Rainbow - A group for young lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans people, or those who are questioning in Bolton. If you are aged 13-19 come along to explore your identity, join us on trips or just meet some great people! Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month 4.30 – 6.30pm
- Phoenix - Phoenix is a series of youth groups for young people aged 13-19 years who identify as LGBT+ (lesbian, gay bisexual, trans, plus other identities) or anyone who is questioning their sexuality or gender identity in the Cheshire West area. These groups will be a safe space, offering you a wide range of fun activities and opportunities, plus the chance to meet lots more LGBT+ young people.
- WYNOTLGBTQ - WYNOTLGBTQ is a group in Wythenshawe for young lesbian, gay, bisexual, tans people, or those who are questioning their gender or sexuality. If you are aged 13-19 come along to explore your identity, and join with our creative and fun activities. Lots of discussion and biscuits. Every Wednesday 6.30-8.30pm
- Wednesdays - Wednesdays is a group for young lesbian, gay bisexual, trans people or those questioning their gender or sexuality aged 13-19, who live in or access services in Stockport. We offer a safe space to explore a wide range of activities including arts and crafts, cooking, games and organising our own events to promote Wednesdays. Wednesday 5:30-7:30pm
- Fusion - Based in Manchester, this is a group for Black and Asian (BAME) young people aged 13 – 19 and is somewhere to meet new friends, get support, socialise and talk about the stuff that’s important! That could include discussing and exploring identity, sexuality, gender, race, culture, history and a whole load of other topics…at group we do activities, like visiting museums and galleries, the theatre, getting creative and more! 3rd Sunday of each month from 1PM – 4PM
- TURTLES - TURTLES is a group for young trans or non-binary young people, or those questioning their gender, aged 11-15. Come and learn and socialise with others in a safe, welcoming environment! Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, 12pm-2pm
- Afternoon Tea - A group for trans young people 16-25. Trans includes people who do not feel like a man or a woman. We make friends, do activities together, support each other and have fun! Changing space is available if needed. 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, 3-5pm
- Femolition Squad - This is a group for young transfeminine people. This includes trans women and non-binary people who are transfeminine. If you’re not sure if this group is for you, please contact Siobhan. Come along to meet and get to know other transfeminine young people and have fun! Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, 2 – 3pm
Facebook: The Proud Trust