We are a Trans* Social Aan Support Group right in the heart of Soho.
We hold the group at:
St Anne's Church,
55 Dean Street,
18:30 - 21:30 on the first Thursday of every month
At each group there are opportunities to:
- meet other people from the trans, non-binary, agender and gender variant communities
- discover trans* oriented events and ways to get involved further in the communities
- take part in interesting workshops, outings, and discussions at each group (from January)
- browse our selection of information and support resources
- access basic one-to-one support via our designated Trans* Outreach Workers by appointment
- access peer-to-peer sexual health support and rapid HIV testing by appointment through Spectrum London's parent organisation Spectra
The group is open to:
- all people who identify or have identified with umbrella terms like 'trans', 'non-binary', 'gender variant', and 'agender';
- all people questioning and/or exploring their gender identities;
- respectful partners, friends, families, and allies of the above-mentioned people.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpectrumSoho/
Walking Directions (from Leicester Square tube station, 5min walk):
Take ‘Exit 2’ or ‘Exit 3’ out of Leicester Square underground station (on the Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
If emerging from ‘Exit 2’, turn left. If emerging from ‘Exit 3’, turn right.
Walk up Charing Cross Road
Take your third left onto Shaftesbury Avenue
Cross the road and take your third right onto Dean Street
Walk up Dean Street and you’ll find St Anne’s Church shortly on your left
Car parking is available with
Brewer Street NCP (Brewer Street, 4min walk)
St Vincent House (30 Orange Street, 7min walk),
Q-Park car parks in Soho (7min walk), Chinatown (3min walk), Leicester Square (6min walk), and others.
See www.q-park.co.uk for individual car park details).