A group for transsexual, transgender and genderqueer people.
The aims of the group are:
- To improve the lives of the trans community of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- To provide a safe and secure environment for the trans community
- To promote social inclusion.
- To promote equality of service and to address inequality of service for trans people.
- To provide on-going advice, guidance and support from among members for ourselves.
- To identify issues that the trans community are experiencing.
- To share experiences, ideas and opinions.
- To promote and raise awareness of trans issues in society.
TIME: Every other Tuesday of the month at 7-9pm
WHERE: Leicester LGBT Centre 15 Wellington Street Leicester LE1 6HH
For more information about the group, please call 0116 254 7412 or use our Contact Form