At Horizon we offer a wide variety of social support and training groups to the LGBQ & T community. Support services include:
- General health and wellbeing support
- Group work programmes
- Peer support networks
- Counselling services
- One to one and web based support around sexuality and gender identity
- Chem Sex support
- Targeted sexual health clinics (MSM, Trans*, LGB)
- Community and venue outreach
- Safer sex packs
- Web based condom distribution scheme
- Access to 60 second rapid HIV testing
- Lead for campaigns & sexual health messages across all media
- Providing education and training
We are also running a number of meetings:
- Blackpool Allies Group – A Social and Support group for anyone who identifies as LGB and/or T or any variations thereof as well as their friends and families meeting twice a month.
- Trans*Inclusion – A Social and Support group for Trans* Females meeting once a month.
- Lancashire Lads – A Social and Support group for Trans* Males meeting once a month.
For more information on any of our groups call Anthony or Leah on 01253 311431 or email LGBTAdvice@druglinelancs.co.uk