Herts SU LGBT+ is a society at the University of Hertfordshire's Students' Union. We're open to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender + members, and friends.
Welcome to the official page for the LGBT+ Society of the University of Hertfordshire Student's Union.
The associated group for society members can be found here:
Follow us on twitter:
This page will be used to update and share all the events and campaigns organised by the society and related organisations!
• Be mindful of your words and how different people might interpret them.
• Don't single people out or make things personal. Treat others as you'd like to be treated.
• Pause before you speak, let the heat of the moment fade away.
• Inside jokes with friends are great, keep them inside and be aware of how they might come across in public.
• Respect everyone's self, viewpoints, morals and beliefs. Uniqueness is wonderful.
• Ask before making any physical contact, flirting is fun but make sure it's welcome.
We're just reminding you of what you already know and encouraging you to keep being awesome and keep this society a safe space.
• If you're unsure of someone's gender, use gender neutral pronouns (them, they, their) until you hear otherwise.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HertsSU.LGBT