elop (East London Out Project) is a holistic lesbian and gay centre that offers a range of social, emotional and support services to LGBT communities, and our core services include counselling and young people’s services. We can also offer training and consultancy for fellow professionals and those seeking to enhance their understanding of issues facing LGBTcommunities.
In addition to operating direct community frontline services ELOP also delivers second-tier work which includes providing information, training, consultancy and support to statutory and voluntary sector policy makers, managers, service providers and their staff teams.
ELOP Core Services include:
- Advice and Information
- Community Safety and Victim Care Services
- LGBT Community Activities, Events & Workshops
- Sexual Health Promotion
- Support and Advocacy
- Training, Consultancy, Research and Representation
- Young People’s Services ‘Youth Out East’
- Volunteering Opportunities and Student Placements
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/elop.centre