CliniQ is a holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans people, partners and friends. We are a trans-led team, who offer a safe, confidential space for those who may not feel comfortable accessing mainstream services. Our community wellbeing services are unfunded.
- Free, confidential sexual health screening (including HIV & Hepatitis C)
- Liver function tests (important for monitoring the impact of hormone therapy)
- Hepatitis B testing and vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- PEP – Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Emergency HIV Medication)
- Hormone injections (with ID and proof of prescription)
- Gender identity counselling
- Drug & alcohol counselling/support
- Housing Advice (1st Wednesday of the month – Stonewall Housing Drop-in Service)
- Sexual assault & hate crime support and on-going case work (Via Galop)
- Health Adviser support & non-statutory social work
- Social support & community drop-ins
We are open 4:30pm to 7pm every Wednesday on a walk-in or appointments basis at our clinic on Dean Street, Soho.