Clinic T is our sexual health service for anyone who identifies as trans or gender variant (partners are welcome too). The clinic runs every three months and upcoming dates are posted on our webpage nearer the day. All of our services are free and completely confidential, and our staff have been trained in trans awareness. The main services we offer are:
- Information and advice on all aspects of sexual health.
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections including HIV.
- Provision and follow-up of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for prevention of HIV infection.
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination programme.
- Contraception advice and emergency contraception (morning after pill).
- Breast /implant /chest awareness.
- Cervical screening.
- Pregnancy testing.
- Free condoms and lube.
- Support and advice following sexual assault.
Although our core service is focused around sexual health if there is anything else that concerns you, for example psychological issues or worries about taking hormones bought from the internet, you can discuss this with the nurse or doctor seeing you in complete confidence.